For each new Kiwi Crate subscription ordered, we will donate one crate full of arts, crafts, and science activities to a children’s charity.
Each week, we’ll benefit a different organization:
- Week 1 (July 16-22): Kid Blogger Network* and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Week 2 (July 23-29): I Can Teach My Child and Nhowe Mission
- Week 3 (July 30- August 5): Life in a Sippy Cup and Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Week 4 (August 6-12): Lil Blue Boo and The Shine Project
Now, you can help bring creativity and inspiration to children in need.
*The Kid Blogger Network is a collective of bloggers devoted to inspiring children’s creativity. Summer of Giving participants include: Tinkerlab, Creative Family Fun, Edventures with Kids, Famiglia and Seoul, Glittering Muffins, Make Do and Friend, Mamasmiles, Plain Vanilla Mom, Playdough to Plato, The Golden Gleam, The Good Long Road, and Train Up a Child.
Pin it to Win it!
Help us spread the word about the Summer of Giving by pinning this page on Pinterest!
We’ll give away one 3-month subscription to Kiwi Crate to one lucky pinner.
1. Follow Kiwi Crate on Pinterest.
2. Pin the above “Summer of Giving” picture for a chance to win!
We will choose at random one winner on August 13, 2012. Good luck!